XjPrint for XOJO™ Desktop
XjPrint for XOJO is a standalone application that supports XOJO projects on both
the Apple OSX™ and
Microsoft Windows™ platforms.
Note: XjPrint currently supports only projects saved as
a Version Control Project (VCP) and therefore cannot be
used with the FREE IDE version of XOJO. Future versions
of XjPrint may support the XML and/or Binary project formats.
**XjPrint may NOT fully document all aspects of an iOS project **
XjPrint for XOJO enables you to produce professionally styled color coded printouts of your project source code that are ideal to
- Prepare your code for Code Reviews
- Produce paper or electronic documentation of your Xojo source code
- Locate bugs, and identify areas for improvement
- Use samples of code in your proposals, technical briefs, and presentations
- Impress your clients, managers, or colleagues with the professionalism of a XjPrint printout while explaining a certain point
Create your own style for all your project documentation. Once you've defined your own settings, everything you print will look consistent and professional - the way you want it.
Download 15 day Evaluation copy
XjPrint can be used for 15 days to allow you to evaluate it. After that a lifetime license
can be obtained for $19.95 per computer.
Click here for OSX version
Click here for Windows version
PDF Sample using angled brackets
PDF Sample using square brackets
- Syntax Highlighting
- Specify your own fonts, styles, and colors (or gray) to easily locate keywords, strings, comments, identifiers, and more
- Line Numbering
- Sequentially number each code line in a project, module, or by procedure
- Perfect for code reviews
- Headers and Footers
- Page headers and footers can be configured to include project name, component name, project version, printed date, printed time and page numbers
- Line Bracket Connections
- Clearly see your code structure
- Option to print square or rounded brackets
Connects code blocks Try..Catch..Finally, If..Else..End If, For..Next,
Select..Case..End Select, etc.
- User Defined Indent
- The source code can be printed with user defined indent value.
- Selective printing
- Print only the windows, modules and/or classes that you want
- Export Output
- Save the color highlighted and nicely indented printout as PDF document
- Export to RTF (Word) and HTML may be added to future versions
- Page Layout
- Portrait or landscape, page borders, page margins
- Paper sizes supported by your printer
- Page headers and footers can include project name, printed date/time, XOJO version, as well as your custom text
- Define fonts and font size
- Procedure Index
- Create a Index with information about procedure and page number where it is printed
- Print Output Control
- Print quality - draft, low, medium and high
- Print source code with or without index.